Student visa

If your intention is to come to Canada to study for more than 6 months, you will need to apply for a study permit.

Whether to perfect the English / French language or take an academic course, Canada has been a favorite destination for thousands of international students. Last year alone, the country received more than 400,000 new international students.

In addition to multiculturalism and high educational level, one of the great advantages of studying in Canada is the possibility of working during your studies. Depending on your study program you can work 20 hours a week during classes and 40 hours a week during breaks / vacations. Some programs at qualified institutions (“Public colleges”) allow international student to apply for the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), which is an open work permit lasting up to 3 years.

We will be happy to assist you with your visa application. We know that coming to study in a new country requires a lot of planning, and to better assist you we have partnership with several educational consulting companies that can help you choose the course and educational institution of your interest.

en_CAEnglish (Canada)