Initial Consultation

Our initial consultation is customized to enhance your chances of success. We can meet in person at our office in Toronto or online via Skype.

eTA / Tourist Visa

If you plan to visit or study in Canada for less than 6 months, you will need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (e-TA) or tourist visa, depending on your nationality.

Student visa

If your intention is to come to Canada to study for more than 6 months, you will need to apply for a study permit.


Canada is a multicultural country that receives thousands of immigrants every year. With over 60 types of immigration programs, one may be for you.

Work visa

Canada is one of the top destinations for foreign workers who are looking for a job or professional development opportunity.

Extend your status in Canada

As a temporary resident (visitor, student or worker) in Canada it is your responsibility to keep your immigration status valid.

en_CAEnglish (Canada)