eTA / tourist visa

If you plan to visit or study in Canada for less than 6 months, you will need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (e-TA) or tourist visa, depending on your nationality.

E-TA is an electronic travel authorization that allows foreign citizens from some countries to enter Canada as tourists for up to 6 months.

The authorization is linked to the passport and lasts for 5 years or until the validity of your passport, whichever comes first. Therefore, if you renew your passport, you will need to apply for a new eTA.

If you do not qualify for an e-TA, you have the option to apply for a Tourist visa. This is a slightly longer process and requires more documentation. Need help with your e-TA or tourist visa, book your appointment with us now.


en_CAEnglish (Canada)